At Paula Rosa, we have gained our wealth of knowledge and experience
through servicing the kitchen market for almost 40 years.
Originally a family-run business, we have expanded and grown to
become part of an International Corporation and one of the largest
manufacturers of high quality kitchen furniture.
All Paula Rosa kitchens are produced in the UK at our manufacturing
plant in Storrington, West Sussex. We make a substantial and continuing
investment in manufacturing plant and place high importance on quality
Paula Rosa is part of the Ballingslov Group of companies. As part
of this progressive and dynamic organization, we have considerable
financial stability and enjoy the strengths of research and development
accessible from other parts of the Group.
Business Excellence Policy
- Our aim is to supply a high specification, quality product
delivered with an excellent service at competitive prices
meeting both customer and regulatory requirements.
- We strive to deliver 100% of our products on time, complete
and free of defects. We undertake to rectify any reported
failures within a timescale that will satisfy our customers.
- As individuals and as an organisation we search for innovative
ways to serve and support our customers.
We are committed to:
- Implementing the management system, described in our
Business Management System and maintaining registration
- Setting objectives against which performance is monitored
and seeking to continually improve the effectiveness of
- Educating, training and encouraging all our employees
to participate in constantly improving the way we do business.
- Ensuring all staff are fully aware of the relevance and
importance of their roles as part of the management system
and the achievement of objectives.
The executive management team has appointed the Business Improvement
Director as the management representative for the business management
system. In this role, the Business Improvement Director has delegated
responsibility and authority for
- Ensuring that processes needed for the business management
system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Reporting to the executive management team on the performance
of the business management system and any need for improvement
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements
throughout Paula Rosa